We are graduates from the class of 1987 from San Bernardino High School (SBHS). There is no official organization, just interested graduates who occasionally come together for reunions. KIT!
About SBHS From Wikipedia:
San Bernardino High School (SBHS) is an American public high school located at 1850 North E Street in San Bernardino, California and a member of the San Bernardino City Unified School District. SBHS was granted charter as a city in 1963, under the name Cardinal City after the school’s mascot, the Cardinal. SBHS is the oldest high school in the City of San Bernardino.
San Bernardino High School was officially established when residents of San Bernardino, California approved a $60,000 bond for construction of a high school in 1891. Construction of a three story-building at the southwest corner of Eighth and E Streets was completed in 1892 and received state accreditation in 1893 as San Bernardino Polytechnic High School. In 1915, after enrollment had exceeded 400 students, a new campus was built consisting of five main buildings.
In 1963, California Governor Edmund G. Brown granted the SBHS a city charter under the name Cardinal City.